Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Late Valentine's Post

Hi all,
My post will be up later today. It's been a long and tiring weekend and I haven't yet recovered. This weekend was my birthday, my sister's birthday and my brother in law's birthday. On top of that, my son has been sick for the past two weeks and coughing up a storm, almost to the point where he's just about ready to eject what's in his little tummy. And a few times, he's already done so; like last night. None the less, I know what I'm doing for this post and it'll be up later this evening so please stay tuned! Again, sorry for my absence!

Anna

In the mean time, please check out my Twinsie's posts for today's challenge!
Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra

5 comments:

  1. hope your son feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everyone is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you guys had wonderful birthdays and I hope your son is feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you encounter something that only takes five minutes or less to do, do it at that moment. If it will be time consuming, make sure that it goes on your list to get done later that day. If there is something that recurs regularly, make it a habit so that it doesn't continue to interrupt your to-do list.play bazaar satta king

    play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  5. play bazaar Make a point to peruse the entirety of the fine print before you sign anything however.

    ReplyDelete